If you’d like to work with us at SCTC, contact us today here
The Sunshine Coast Turf Club is currently seeking a casual Bar Supervisor to join the hospitality team. Additional bar and hospitality spaces are currently under construction that will create a variety of hospitality options on course for Members and the local community.
The Bar Supervisor will be required to work all race meetings and non-raceday events as well as potentially 1 to 2 days during the week stocking/setting up bars and facilities; as well as serving behind the bar when required.
The Sunshine Coast Turf Club primarily races most Sundays of the year as well as a number of Friday night meetings and some Saturday feature meetings.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in bar operations and hospitality in a similar supervisory role, a strong customer focus and a passion for creating outstanding hospitality and events.
Applications in writing to: email@example.com by no later than Monday 11 March.
The Sunshine Coast Turf Club is currently seeking an Apprentice Chef to join the team. The position is full time and you will be required to work all race meetings and non-raceday events. The Sunshine Coast Turf Club primarily races most Sundays of the year as well as a number of Friday night meetings and some Saturday feature meetings.
- Following safe work practices and procedures
- Working with and under the supervision of Head Chef
- Agree to complete all relevant training and assessments to obtain a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
- Demonstrated interest in the trade
- Previous work experience is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and follow directions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and time management abilities.
Applications in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday 18 March.