Today the Sunshine Coast Turf Club (SCTC) counts down two weeks, until the biggest week of fashion, food, hospitality, and premier thoroughbred horse racing on the Club’s calendar.
Caloundra Cup Day, Saturday 2 July 2022 is the perfect place for racing purists and social seekers to enjoy an abundance of on-and-off-the-Track action.
With new and elevated experiences in entertainment and hospitality, Caloundra Cup Week is set as the crowning jewel and place to be this winter, marking the magnificent conclusion of the TAB Queensland Racing Carnival.
General Admission Tickets are available online now for $20 or at the gate for $25. Pre-purchase yours for savings and convenience.
A limited number of all-inclusive Hospitality & Dining reservations are still available and on-sale until midnight Sunday 19 June:
- The Establishment – SCTC’s most celebrated marquee, featuring Guest Chef Ollie Hansford, Live Entertainment, Big Screen and Alfresco Track Views.
- Society Precinct – Escape the daily grind in this exciting oasis, where work meets play for a winner’s Raceday! Whether you’re a punter through & through or simply seeking an engaging setting with the work or friendship crew, the Society Precinct is the answer for you.
Here’s your What’s on Guide, available for all racegoers to experience the ultimate Caloundra Cup 2022:
Thrilling 9 Race Program with Race Card Highlights Including:
- $300,000 Listed Landsborough Hotel Caloundra Cup (2400m)
- $200,000 Group 3 Winx Guineas (1600m)
- $175,000 Listed TAB Glasshouse Handicap (1400m)
Fashions on The Field #SCTCFOTF
- Flaunt your style with SNAP. TAG. WIN!
- The iconic Fashions on The Field (FOTF) has evolved as a social media format
- There are 3 illustrious categories, with one open to enter via Instagram now It’s your chance to win luxury prizes valued at over $10,000 from Sunshine Coast’s best brands including @aesthete_sunshinecoast | @outfitoftheday_sc | @oceanviewheli | @hatsbytracymac | @designbydanni | @rumbaresort | @coastlinebmwau
- Enter with sophistication, creativity, and individuality. We can’t wait to see your #SCTCFOTF piccies!
- T&Cs Apply – Discover More
SCTC has partnered with Sunshine Music Bookings, an exciting agency based on the Sunshine Coast to bring with it a new era of live music culture at SCTC. Enjoy uplifting beats from the Live Stage as gates open, in between races up until an hour after The Last – with Mo’Swagger, Cory Josland and Musikology.
SCTC welcomes families with free kids activities on Caloundra Cup Day. Children under 18 accompanied by an adult admitted free of charge.
To assist in the trip home, there are free buses scheduled to run from the designated area outside of the Racecourse to Caloundra Main Street, Mooloolaba and Maroochydore from after the last race.
Be in the know, and don’t miss these prelude events:
Caloundra Cup Ladies Lunch, sponsored by Protector Aluminium
This annual spectacular event signals just two days until Caloundra Cup! Held in The Establishment on Thursday 30 June, Tables of 10 are available to soak up the Sunshine Coast weather with canapés on the lawn followed by a 2-course lunch and beverages. With Special Guest speakers, fashions on the field, raffles, live auctions and much more, all funds raised will support 92.7 Mix FM’s Give Me 5.
TAB Calcutta Lunch
Held in The Establishment on Friday 1 July 30 June, industry experts and special guests preview the racing action with first-hand insight ahead of Caloundra Cup Day. Guests can look forward to a laid-back event focused on fun, form, punting, stellar food and enjoying a spectacular sporting afternoon.
Due to Covid and inclement weather, the Club has not been able to run a traditional race program and key lead up social events since 2019. Now with this year’s Cup Week shaping up to be even more spectacular than racing fans remember, the Sunshine Coast Turf Club is the place to be for racing, food, fashion, and exciting Trackside entertainment.