- Aquis Park (Gold Coast & Beaudesert)
- Brisbane Racing Club (Doomben & Eagle Farm)
- Bundaberg Race Club
- Cairns Jockey & Amateurs Club
- Gympie Turf Club
- Ipswich Turf Club
- Kilcoy Race Club
- Mackay Turf Club
- Rockhampton Jockey Club (Callaghan Park)
- Roma Turf Club
- Tattersall’s Racing Club
- Toowoomba Turf Club
- Townsville Turf Club
- Warwick Turf Club
New South Wales
- Albury Racing Club
- Australian Turf Club (Royal Randwick, Rosehill Gardens, Warwick Farm, Canterbury Park)
- Clarence River Jockey Club (Grafton)
- Coffs Harbour Racing Club
- Hawkesbury Race Club
- Illawarra Turf Club (Kembla Grange)
- Lismore Turf Club
- Murrumbidgee Turf Club
- Newcastle Jockey Club
- Port Macquarie Race Club (22/23 Card Valid until end Mar24)
- Tamworth Jockey Club
- The Entertainment Grounds (Gosford)
Australian Capital Territory
- Thoroughbred Park (Canberra Racing Club)
- Bendigo Jockey Club
- Cranbourne Turf Club
- Geelong Race Club
- Melbourne Racing Club (Caulfield, Mornington & Ladbrokes Park Sandown)
- Moonee Valley Racing Club
- Seymour Racing Club
- Victoria Racing Club (Flemington)
- South Australian Jockey Club (Morphettville)
- Darwin Turf Club
- Devonport Racing Club
- Tasmanian Turf Club (Launceston)
- Auckland Racing Club (Ellerslie)
- Canterbury Jockey Club (Riccarton Park)
- Counties Racing Club (Pukekohe)
- Te Rapa Waikato Racing Club
- Wellington Racing Club
The Sunshine Coast Turf Club has Reciprocal arrangements with significant International and Interstate Race Clubs. Reciprocal arrangements are available for both SCTC Members attending other Clubs and Members from other Clubs wishing to attend the Sunshine Coast Turf Club.
STANDARD RACE MEETINGS
(Friday Night & Sunday Race Meetings)
On presentation of their Reciprocal Membership card (guest cards and restricted Memberships are excluded), at the Front Gates, Reciprocal Members may either have complimentary General Admission or purchase up to two General Admission tickets before upgrading to complimentary Members Day Passes.
(Additional Members Day Passes may also be purchased for $45 each).
FEATURE RACE MEETINGS
(Melbourne Cup, Mooloolaba Cup, Ladies Oaks &, Caloundra Cup)
On presentation of their Reciprocal Membership card (guest cards and restricted Memberships are excluded), at the Front Gates, Reciprocal Members may either have complimentary General Admission or purchase up to two Members Day Passes for $95 each.
Please note Reciprocal privileges change from time to time and are subject to availability. It is advisable to contact the Reciprocating Club to confirm arrangements prior to attending, particularly for Metropolitan & Feature Race Meetings.
MEMBERS DAY PASSES
Members Day Passes provide ticketing/ admission access to the event but do not grant the same privileges as our annual members who pay Membership fees, including discounts.
SCTC MEMBERS ENCOLOSURE DRESS STANDARDS
Please take a minute to read the Dress Regulations required in the Members Enclosure for all patrons.
Dress standards will be strictly enforced when racing, so to avoid any inconvenience, please ensure that your attire is appropriate for the Members Enclosure.