Member for the day & a $50 food and beverage voucher terms and conditions of entry.
Member for the day & $50 food and beverage voucher competition
Ongoing. 1 winner drawn on the last day of every month (providing that day falls on Monday – Friday otherwise it will be the next closest day) then another round will start at the beginning of each month.
Paper entry forms available at the Sunshine Coast Turf Club – 170 Pierce Ave Caloundra QLD 4551
Sunshine Coast Turf Club Inc ABN: 22 950 178 141 170 Pierce Ave, Caloundra QLD 4551.
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all Eligible States/Territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements. Entry is open to participants over the age of 18.
Details of prizes
Entry to the Sunshine Coast Turf Club racecourse, admission to the members area and a $50 food and beverage voucher.
Total number of prizes
1 valued at $80.
METHOD OF ENTRY
To enter, an Eligible entrant must, during the Promotion period
- Complete an entry form at the Sunshine Coast Turf club and fill out their details:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and submit the entry form into the entry barrel located at the racecourse kiosk.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years old are not eligible to enter.
Maximum number of entries
One entry per person.
Winner is drawn at random by a SCTC employee.
Notification of Winner
The winner will be notified via Phone or email (as provided on their entry form) at the end of every month.
To accept the Prize, the winner must, within three days of the Promoter sending notice to the winner (Verification Deadline), provide postal information [Australian residential address, in order to arrange delivery of prize (Required Information).
Unclaimed Prize selection
In the event of the Prize not being accepted or claimed (including if the winner does not provide the Required Information by the Verification Deadline or does not fulfil any other condition of accepting the Prize), the winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will not be redrawn.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable via email. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check their emails for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Sunshine Coast Turf Club.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Sunshine Coast Turf Club control, Sunshine Coast Turf Club may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sunshine Coast Turf Club shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Sunshine Coast Turf Club servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Sunshine Coast Turf Club.
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
Privacy Collection Notice for the ‘Member for the day & a $50 food and beverage voucher’ promotion:
Sunshine Coast Turf Club (SCTC) (22 950 178 141 ) is collecting your personal information to enable you to enter to ‘Member for the day & a $50 food and beverage voucher’ promotion ( Promotion) and in order to administer the Promotion and award, provide and manage any prizes. The personal information SCTC is collecting includes your name; email address; mobile phone number; and suburb. If you win or are shortlisted to win the Prize, SCTC will collect additional information about you including your contact details; and postal address.